Following his highly successful and sold out visit in 2015, we are very excited to announce the return of Swami Ramananda to Australia.
Swami Ramananda, one of Integral Yoga’s most senior and well-loved teachers, will once again offer a number of Yoga programs designed to suit students of all levels of experience, including those new to Yoga and more experienced practitioners and teachers. The expanded program includes residential weekend and longer retreats, Melbourne based day and evening programs, an evening concert and small group mentoring and coaching sessions.
“I appreciate Ramananda’s travelling so far, giving so much of his time to others, his knowledge of yoga, his emphasis on good principles for living, the generous spirit with which he shares knowledge and ideas, his openness to others’ ideas, and the personal example he sets of humility and devotion.”
Please note: places are limited, so if you would like to attend, book ASAP to secure your place.
Chitra and Hridayan Stern, Deb Absler, Mitra Dema and Simone O’Donnell
The Organising Committee, Victorian Integral Yoga Association Inc.
- An Evening with Swami Ramananda: Yoga Practice and Q & A – 10th January, 6-9pm
- Private/Small Group Sessions / Mentoring with Swami Ramananda – 11th January, by appointment
- Satsang with Swamiji, Sacred Sound: Chanting with Jarek Czechowicz – 21st January, 6.00 – 9.30pm
- Yoga for Stress management – 22nd January, 9.30am – 5pm
- How Yoga Heals – Fri Jan 13, 6pm – Sun Jan 15, 2pm
- 4—Day Intensive: Meditation and Yoga – Dive In Deep! – Sun Jan 15, 6pm—Thurs Jan 19, 2pm, 2017
- Integral Yoga Teachers’ Practicum – Thursday January 12, 9.30am – 5pm
- Residential Practicum: Experiencing Yoga, Teaching Meditation – Thurs Jan 19, 6pm – Sat Jan 21, 11am